Saturday, June 28, 2008

In pain?=High on Drugs

For the past three weeks, I have been high on drugs. I got foot surgery on the 5th of June, it sucks I have to wear this huge black boot. The surgery was for fixing my hammer toes, I got them because of a stroke I had when I was 16 (long story, will explain later) also my tendon on the back of the heel was contracted so I got that lengthened also I had a tendon removed that was making my big toe stick up when I walked. The Thursday we just had, I had all of my wisdom teeth taken out. Let me tell you it hurts. I thought it really wasn't going to hurt, but I guess everyone else is right, it does. So for the past 3 weeks I have been in pain. My left side of my mouth hurts and I don't know what do to to help it. I put cold and now hot packs on it. I guess it just has to go away on its own. So lately I have been trying to keep my mind off of the pain. Only talking with my boyfriend, Manabu can get me to stop thinking about the pain.

No comments: