Monday, July 12, 2010

My 100 Truths

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. Tagged means "I'm interested in knowing what are your 100 truths."

1. I am extremely frightened of spiders but usually not tarantulas.

2. My favorite animal is a Tiger and second is a Wolf.

3. My favorite sushi is Tekka Maki.

4. I am a Stroke Survivor.

5. I hate beer. The only beer i like is this one brand that I had in Japan, that I don't even know the name of.

6. I love my mom's homemade food. Especially her mashed potatoes, texas-style french toast, gravy steak and all of her deserts! Yum!!

7. My favorite number is 7.

8. I use to have major celebrity crushes on Justin Timberlake (when he was in N'Sync) Hayden Christensen, and Vin Diesel were the main ones. I also like Jude Law, Will Smith, Johnny Depp, and Jason Statham.

9. I plan on traveling in the future (if I get the money) to Egypt, Japan (again), Britain, France, Germany, China, Mexico, Brazil, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Alaska, Iceland, Ireland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Ethiopia, India, Israel, Italy, Philippines, Vietnam, Australia, Korea, and more.

10. I don't like McDonald's. I rarely eat it.

11. I am a Virgo.

12. I love People, Glamour and Cosmo magazines.

13. I love animals and disapprove of animal abuse.

14. The first movie I went to in theaters was Toy Story with my little brother and a family friend, Bonny.

15. I have all of the seasons of the show Charmed and I am in the middle of collecting Full House and collecting Heroes with Manabu. I want to also get all seasons of Fresh Prince of Bel Air, Sliders, Family Matters, Smallville, Xena: Warrior Princess, Hercules, Lost, CSI, True Blood, SNL, I Love Lucy, Giligan's Island, Walker Texas Ranger, and so much more.

16. I like vegetables but dislike, squash, onions, artichokes, asparagus, and radishes.

17. I can't go to sleep with socks on, it really bothers me.

18. Math used to be my favorite subject up until I was a sophomore in high school when I had a stroke. Now it is Art.

19. I have to be cold to go to sleep. I have to have a blanket and crank the A/C up.

20. I can't wear fake jewelry, my skin turns either green or red and it itches.

21. I wish I could have grown up in the 40's, 50's or 60's, I love how men treated women right, everything was proper, everyone was friendly and life was simple.

22. I hate public speaking, even in small crowds I clam up, I stutter, I turn nine shades of red, and I have enormous brain farts.

24. I love black licorice.

25. I love Board games.

26. I have made a Pekin Insurance commercial.

27. I love Jimmy John's. I could eat #16 the Club Lulu EVERYDAY! No joke.

28. Since I was little I've had bad headaches, my family and I think it was from my little brother hitting me in the head with a frying pan trying to wake me up, to fix him something to eat for breakfast.

29. I have been collecting DVDs for about 3 years now. Currently I have around 400 DVDs not including seasons.

30. I have always wanted a horse since I was little.

31. When I was little I loved climbing trees!

32. I like the smell of gasoline and cut grass, not at the same time though.

33. I first learned how to whistle by sucking air in.

34. I will only eat grilled cheese sandwiches with tomato soup.

35. I love tattoos and piercings!

36. I love to scrapbook but I can never get around to do it.

37. I love scented candles!

38. Yoga is one of my favorite ways to relax and exercise.

39. My mom is one of my best friends.

40. Growing up I wanted to be a Vet, Skate-boarder, Fire-woman, A Dog Trainer, An Actress, A Stripper (yes Im serious), A Singer, Photographer, Artist, Nurse, Pilot, and Anthropologist.

41. I hate talking on the phone. I would rather see someone in person, use chat or email.

42. Touching cotton is like nails on a chalk board for me. I cringe and I have no idea why. I just don't like the soft fluffy texture I guess. To touch it, it has to be wet.

43. I love vampires and did way before Edward showed up.

44. I like watching football and hockey only because people get hurt and it is really exciting.

45. I hate driving through huge cities during rush hour. It is so scary. I can't have anyone talk to me and the radio off so I can concentrate.

46. I love accents and languages.

47. I'm not afraid to die since I have been so close before. But I am afraid of close ones dying.

48. My first car was an orangy-red 1976 4 door Nova with plaid seats. It was Badass.


49. I have a very very low self confidence, especially about my body image.

50. My favorite holidays are Halloween and Christmas.

51. The only way I can eat cheesecake is if it is frozen or really cold.

52. I would rather be deaf than blind.

53. I only like Monical's Pizza.

54. My favorite ice cream flavor is strawberry.

55. I forget A LOT because I had bad short term memory.

56. I would prefer to wear silver, white gold or platinum metal jewelry.

57. I have a factor 8 clotting disorder so I have to take coumadin for the rest of my life.

58. I'm a lite sleeper and I have insomnia

59. I wish everyday that I could be normal again.

60. I want to visit Disney World some day.

61. I love text messaging.

62. I love tiramisu.

63. I love coffee!!! And I mean LOVEEE it!

64. I'm fascinated by Egyptian mummification. I had to write a paper, give a speech and make a PowerPoint about it last year in my archaeology class.

65. I like knives, blood and other gory things.

66. I love horror movies but I can never find any that scare me anymore nor anyone that wants to watch them with me. (T_T)

67. I have two favorite drinks at Starbucks, one for winter and one for the summer. Summer- Grande Carmel Frappuccino, Winter- Grande skinny vanilla latte with only one shot of expresso with carmel added.

68. Kit-Kats are my favorite candy bars.

69. I can only drink water that is ice cold or that is flavored.

70. I try not to drink pop much. If I do its Dr. Pepper or Root Beer.

71. I use to have a pet newt.

72. The first time I flew a plane by myself was when I visited Hesston college for the first time and it was AWESOME!!

73. I love going through haunted houses at Halloween, I wish they were all year round.

74. Anytime I think about how I look, my car accident, how am I now these days, or Him, I get depressed.

75. Someday I would love to go on a Cruise!

76. I use to be allergic to strawberries when I was younger and break out in hives.

77. Roses are my favorite flowers followed by tulips.

78. I was born in Belleville Illinois, its by Saint Louis right across the river.

79. I have never been to the ocean.

80. I hate liars! Once someone has lied to me, it is VERY hard for me to trust them again.

81. I loved going boating and tubing with my family when I was little. I miss it a lot.

82. I want to own a crouch rocket someday.

83. I like the fall and spring seasons the best. Summer is too hot, but I like driving with the top down on summer nights. I used to like winter...before I learned how to drive.

84. I have been in the Arch in St. Louis and in the Sears Tower in Chicago.

85. My first concert was the Beach Boys! To go I had to get a shot in the arm.

86. I bite my nails, and have tried everything in the book to quit but I can't.

87. I was in girl scouts for 6 years...I think...it might have been longer.

88. I'm double jointed in my thumbs and my right pinkie.

89. I love swimming but I actually don't know how to, if that makes any sense.

90. I love rock and metal music. Rap and R&B is making a come back with me though.

91. I love dying my hair crazy colors. But I've only had it pink, red, orange and yellow.

92. I think music can come closer to exactly replicating human emotions than any other art

93. I share my birthday with Michael Jackson.

94. I love different cultures ranging all the way from the Wari in the Amazon to the !Kung in Africa, from the Japanese to ancient cultures like the Egyptians.

95. I have never been to a circus or sea world.

96. I love vitamin water XXX.

97. I would love to live in the city and be close to everything but I would miss the quiet relaxing country life way to much.

98. I secretly wish mermaids and unicorns were real.

99. I sometimes stare at something on a wall or pattern until I can see a design of something familiar, like a man, or shoe, or ship. (Like Observing clouds)

100. Every time during take off and landing in a plane I pray because I'm scared.

101. When I was little I use to make a fortress out of the couch cushions, it was so fun. I could hide in there for hours.

102. I love a campfire and s'mores.

103. I have gotten in way too many car accidents and most of them I didn't even cause.

104. My heart breaks for the hurting and I just want to let them know that someone cares and loves them, and is there.

105. I’m better at expressing myself in written form than verbally.

I want to add another 100 truths later.

No comments: